“Inspired by the Ingredient.” A melding of mediterranean and latin flavors, the seafood here was phenomenal. Prepared to perfection with simple, top-notch ingredients - letting the main ingredient shine. Hit this hip hotel kitchen for grilled octopus atop gigande beans, calamari with squid ink aioli and the grilled fish of the day.
• Space is very chic
• Menu has sections of "barely touched," "hot off la plancha (grill)," and "flavor"
• Everything we ate was top notch - even the bread was killer
• Little accents bringing in latin flavors, such as cilantro sprouts
MY FAVES :
• The octopus was incredible
• So was the whole snapper - accompanied by a light arugula sauce
• And the calamari...notice a trend? Items from the sea are clearly beloved by the chef and prepared with true love.💘
2216 Park Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139