Vintro Kitchen / Miami, Florida
Perfect calamari with a stunning black squid ink aioli.
Beni prepares the grilled whole fish of the day, snapper in this case. This restaurant nails seafood. Simple, letting the top notch ingredients shine.
Beautiful and delicious beet plate.
“Inspired by the Ingredient.” A melding of mediterranean and latin flavors, the seafood here was phenomenal. Prepared to perfection with simple, top-notch ingredients - letting the main ingredient shine. Hit this hip hotel kitchen for grilled octopus atop gigande beans, calamari with squid ink aioli and the grilled fish of the day.
• Space is very chic
• Menu has sections of "barely touched," "hot off la plancha (grill)," and "flavor"
• Everything we ate was top notch - even the bread was killer
• Little accents bringing in latin flavors, such as cilantro sprouts
MY FAVES :
• The octopus was incredible
• So was the whole snapper - accompanied by a light arugula sauce
• And the calamari...notice a trend? Items from the sea are clearly beloved by the chef and prepared with true love.💘
2216 Park Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139