Paradise Farms / Miami, Florida
Gorgeous. I was able to snag a few seed pods and am going to try and grow this in Texas!
Feng Sui design in the center of the farm.
All the avocados were HUGE. I took a bag of them home to give as gifts and recipients went "whoa!!" Made some killer guac with mine. A lot of guac.
Paradise Farms provides organic micro greens to Miami restaurants
purple clitoria flower
little fishy exfoliation!
meyer lemons in the sunrise
You can stay at this gorgeous property!
Sun hemp flower
In 1999, Gabriele Marewski started creating what is now the magical, mystical, very special organic farm and b&b: Paradise Farms. From the moment we stepped out of the car, it was apparent this was no ordinary place. The layout and planning has been set up & organized from the beginning to create a naturally cohesive environment with all crops, land and life working together. Lush tropical flora and fauna drape the property. Designed with respect to the principles of sacred geometry and the ancient art of feng sui, as you wander you will come upon the natural lap pool, avocado groves and tucked away spiritual corners and pockets. Gabriele has been vegetarian since she was 14 years old and the farm keeps vegetarian, sometimes hosting top chefs for vegetarian dinner parties.
WHAT'S SPECIAL :
• Really, this is a "what ISN'T special?!" place. I've never experienced anything like it.
• Beauty, harmony, peace, love and balance
• Every fruit, vegetable, microgreen or edible floral picked is delicious
• Gabriele. What an inspiration. An enlightened, creative, knowledgable and kind individual.
LIFE LESSONS IMPARTED :
• Intanglibles are just as valuable as the tangibles
• Always have a spot to connect to nature in the garden - a bench will do
• What makes a good farm? Paying attention.
• Don't fight nature, if something won't grow - it doesn't belong there
19801 SW 320th St, Homestead, FL 33030