Ni.Do. Caffé / Miami, Florida
Our guide. We learned so much from NiDo's sommelier, Luca Delogu.
NiDo instantly transports with its cozy, warm interior. Welcoming and happy. Great place.
Chef Claudio also joined us to taste some wines and gave us tasty snacks!
“Niente Domani” (get it? NiDo!) translates to “There is no tomorrow.” So…when there is wine, drink wine! Sommelier, Luca Delogu, has stocked this wonderfully welcoming and cozy second location with entirely organic and biodynamic wines. This means each sip is genuine to the terroir, a French term defining production as fully true to the complete, natural environment. Luca created a clever menu broken into categories such as “Whimsical” and “Sensuous.” Leaning heavily Italian, a wine list doesn’t get better than this.
I feel extraordinarily lucky that my friend Jayna and I had the pleasure of spending a few hours with Luca and Chef Claudio. Not only was it extremely educational (with fantastic wine backing the situation) - we also had wonderful conversations about the history of food, wine, sourcing, old world vs new world and how they all factor into today's offerings. I'll be writing a longer piece about this on another platform, stay tuned.
• Gorgeous, cozy decor and layout - you feel at home the minute you enter
• Staff is friendly and happy...easy to see why with their authentic offerings and space
• All organic & biodynamic wines
• Unique wine list breakdown will start conversation and adds in fun!
• Surprisingly affordable
MY FAVE :
• LUGANA - A simple & clean white that is a cross between pinot grigio and chardonnay. This organic winery will be biodynamic next year. Meaning that after years of grooming, the vinyard will completely operate with nature - the system of growing, fertilizing, watering, etc is almost untouched by human hands.
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140